Sunday, June 14, 2015

Discovering colors

Good morning! I hope you are having a wonderful day.
This morning I woke up thinking about photography and how much I used to enjoy it. I never took classes but I just like to capture those special moments or those things when it feels like you are the only one looking at them.
This morning I took some pics of one of my projects, I noticed how similar the color was to the flowers on my deck and I felt in love!
It's funny how sometimes we don't think about nature, yarn and color combinations. Have you ever experienced spending hours trying to look for the right color combination for your new pattern? I have! and then all the sudden there is just in front of you the perfect color combination... coming from mother nature! I think that from now on I'll be very careful when choosing my colors.
The project that you see here with my flowers is something that I started last night experimenting with a new stitch. We'll see how it comes out.

And one more picture of a flower that I took and I was able to capture all the details and I love it!
See later and hugs for you!
Sabri

Castellano
Buen día, Espero que estés teniendo un hermoso día. Esta mañana me desperté pensando en fotografía y lo mucho que solía disfrutarlo. La verdad es que nunca tome clases pero me gusta capturar el momento justo, ese que sentís que nadie esta sientiendo excepto uno mismo.
Hoy he tomado unas fotos de un proyecto en el que estoy trabajando, estaba sentada en el balcón y me sentís cuenta que el color de las flores era casi igual al de la lana! y me fascino!
Es gracioso como a veces uno no piensa en la naturaleza, la lana y los colores, a lo que me refiero espor ejemplo, alguna vez les paso que perdieron horas tratando de encontrar la combinación perfecta para su nuevo proyecto y de repente aparece la idea y de donde viene de los colores de la naturaleza! Creo que desde ahora en mas voy a prestar mas atención a las combinaciones de los colores que voy a elegir! jajaja
El proyecto que estas viendo con las flores es algo que empecé a tejer anoche usando un punto nuevo para mi. Vamos a ver que tal me sale.
Los quiero!!!!
Un abrazo de oso!
Sabri

No comments: